Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Kulith (Horse Gram) Saar and Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia).


"Kulith (Horse Gram) Saar and Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia)" ... could not resist sipping on some hot saar with hot bajo's before lunch ... after all lunch is still a few hours away ... A mid break toh bantatahi hey, haina ??? .... go ahead and enjoy till then, I promise to add more soon ... 

** Kulith (Horse Gram) Saar our own Amchi Appetizer from Konkani Saraswat Cuisine that taste awesome when served piping hot with some freshly fried hot bajo/bajias. Nothing really beats this awesome combo at parties, try it for a difference, sure to be loved by many as it is something different from the regular soups served. I have done so many times and it was loved by almost everyone as winter is the season to sip on something spicy and hot, not to mention the added on garlic flavor. There is nothing new in both the recipes included in this post. Both of them have previously been posted many times in the blog as both are a favorite at home. I had prepared this for my Thali today, but could not resist having it at mid morning when the bajias and the saar were both hot. Hubby and I always have this habit of sipping on a glass of any saar prepared for lunch at mid morning and today the added bonus was the bajias. 

** There was plenty of time for lunch and once I finished deep frying the bajos, I wanted to relish a few, so packed both the bajos and the saar and took them to my office which is just a stone throwaway. Enjoy the mid break before I sat down for my pending official work. I am sure like me many of you too love to have it when done and there is some time before lunch. Go ahead and enjoy them, these are small stolen pleasure that should never be denied to self. I am sharing the link below to both the recipes and request you to go through them for the same. Also do check out the Kulith saar recipe link, I have included the benefit of it there and though I am sure you know of it, still it would be a pleasure to share more information with all of you or you could also mail me if you know something I have missed out too. It is always a pleasure to share notes on food with all of you. 


** For the “Kulith (Horse Gram) Saar” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For the “Cauliflower Bajo (Bajia/Crispies)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.