Monday, January 28, 2019

My Simple Nutritious Thali~100.


My Simple Nutritious Thali~100. ... “Boiled Egg Slices with a dash of pepper powder, Potato (Batate Hummana), Tomato-Radish-Onion-Green Moong Sprouts Salad, Dalitoy and Rice" … Happy to have crossed the milestone of ... "100th Thali and 1900th Post" in my Blog.  A simple Amchi Thali that is complete with proteins and nutrients with the most sought after Dalitoy from our Konkani Saraswat Cuisine ... Thanks to all of you for the constant encouragement you give, otherwise this would not have been possible ... Yummilicious ...

** Today, I am happy to post my 100th Thali in the Blog along with it being also my 1900th Post in the Blog. It gives me immense pleasure in doing so with my friends who have always encouraged me in wanting to do more. I had randomly posted thali dishes a few times in the initial blogging days, but somehow being new to the world of blogging never knew it was appreciated and being wanted very much by friends all over the world. It was only in the last year or so when friends started mailing me for combo dishes or thali dishes wherein they could get a combo meal pattern to cook on festive days or when there is a occasion, or when guests are to come over for dinner, that I realized I never ever gave it a thought in that manner. I have written about this many times in thali post before, but today felt like doing so again as it is my 100th thali and my 1900th post, I owe this all to all of you. I wish I had known this before as I have lost a lot of time over four years of blogging by not clicking on pictures which I could very well have done. But never too late or no regrets should be the way you look up in life to. Everything happens for the best in given good time, so let us be positive and start doing so more now. 

** There are many thali pictures still in my file, but somehow I am reluctant to post them as they are no so presentable as I was new to this field then. However, I am sure to try them out in the same pattern and post them as and when possible and there will always be many more addition of new dishes too. So let us all just cook and enjoy these delicious thali meals with our family and friends. Thanking all my friends, all over the world, for your kind and lovingly sent mails and I assure each one of you that I will try my level best to try out and post the dishes that you have queried about. This beautiful "Culinary Journey" would never have been possible without all of you and all my friends from my food group “Konkani Delicacies” to whom I will always remain indebted to. The lovely posts people share in the group motivates me to cook more and also follow those delicious recipe posted by them which is very appealing. The desire to cook more dishes, give them my own twists and share them with you comes from the appreciation all of you lovingly pour on me both on page/blog and food group. 

** May God bless all of us with good health in the coming years and may we all enjoy good food and contribute the same to coming generations. We need to do that see to it that the recipes do not get lost over time as Konkani Saraswat Cuisne if lacking in any way is only coz. it is not getting promoted well. Always assuring all of you that I will do the best within my means to bring in good and simple food into my blog and trying to spread this immense knowledge of food specially "Konkani Saraswat Cuisine" which I consider is one of the healthiest food. Sharing my 100th thali dishes in the same pattern as others below by giving individual links to the recipes to the items in the thali. I have kept my 100th Thali, simple and nutritious, again on request from friends that I keep getting to share simple easy to cook meals, that are nutritious and healthy too. I have not included any sweet item in this thali and you can always add on a dessert separately while serving your guests or an ice cream served during summer season will also go in well with this one. I will definitely try to add in more healthier options of dishes in combination as thali from our very own Saraswat cuisines in the coming days. Stay Blessed, Spread Happiness ... Always .... 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. For the “Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs” Method, Please follow the link given below ...... 

2. For the “Potato (Batate Hummana)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

3. For the “Tomato-Radish-Onion-Green Moong Sprouts Salad” Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

4. For the "Dalitoy/Spiced Tuvar Dal" Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

5. For the Recipe of "Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa", where the Rice is cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible.

** I am happy to inform you that I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" which is over and year old, with about 19K strong members. It is a pleasure to inform that you will find in the group many more recipes posted by our expert members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.