Saturday, November 3, 2018

My Amchi Thali 82.


"My Simple Thali 82, Valval (Veggies cooked in coconut milk), Cabbage~Onion Sanna polo (Spicy dosas), Avale Nonche (Amla Pickle) and SheetHa (Rice)" ... A simple, yet delicious dishes combo that will definitely be a hit in your homes ... Yummy Yumz ... 

** Again, this too is a simple combo of amchi dishes in thali that has always received a good acknowledgement. Valval is a dish prepared with assorted dish with coconut milk. Though the dish is slightly sweeter and bland it is loved by mostly all amchies and is many a time prepared during festivals like Satyanarayana pooja or other auspicious functions. Cabbage~Onion Sanna polo are actually thick spicy dosa prepared either in dosa form or Idly form too. You can also roll them into a ball if ground slightly thicker and prepare ambado / fritters. The batter is the same while the preparation methods are different hence the names given to identify. Again as its Diwali festival season in a few days, my schedules are packed and I simple find things too hectic as my attention is getting diverted towards house cleaning and preparation of some goodies. Once again I will just share in the links to the recipes in my usual pattern to each of the dish, off course this is a limited dishes thali, but trust me the combo is simply awesome. Do go through the links for the recipe of that particular Item. 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. For the Recipe of “Valval”, that which is posted in the picture, I am sharing the link below. I am also sharing a common link of all three Valval, that have been posted before, You can choose and prepare any one you prefer .. Please follow the link given below … 

2. For the Recipe of "Cabbage~Onion Sanna polo (Spicy dosas)" posted in the picture, I am sharing the link below. I am also sharing a common link of all the sanna polo dishes, that have been posted before, You can choose and prepare any one you prefer .. Please follow the link given below … 

3. For the Recipe of "Amla Pickle (Avale Nonche)" posted in the picture, I am sharing the link below. I am also sharing a common link of all the pickle dishes, that have been posted before, You can choose and prepare any one you prefer .. Please follow the link given below … 

4. “Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa” … Rice cooked and the water is drained off to remove excess starch. The rice remains well cooked without sticking to each other … Do try this formula / method of cooking as it is very healthy. 
** Here is the link to the Recipe ..... 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 
** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" where in you will find many more recipes by members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.