Monday, October 8, 2018

Simple Thoughts ....


Good Morning Friends .... As you go through the grind in life, there are bound to be some small and a few larger stones, there will also be dust flying around ... do not get upset, life is one bitter pill, you have to pick the stones and keep them aside to move on, remember, the brave who take it by standing firmly on their feet will always find moving ahead easier once the dust settles down ... after all Faith in God and in oneself can move mountains ... So, Always Be Positive ... Have a lovely Day ... Stay Blessed.

@@@@@@@

** Disclaimer : I have written this article with my own thoughts and from notes and discussions held with my friends. I read through a lot and some thoughts might have been influenced from what I read. I have also included Google pictures and the picture credits goes to them. If I have hurt anybody’s sentiments in the process, It is not intentional and in no way meant to offend anybody or any religion. Plz. do excuse me for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.