Saturday, September 22, 2018

My Satvik Thali 72.


"My today's Satvik Lunch 72 ... Tallele takka Mirsanga (Fried Sun dried Chilly-store bought), Gardudde Bajji Ambado ghalnu (Bottle Gourd~ Hogplum Bharta), Dahi (Curds), Navane Tomato Bhaat (Foxtail Millet~Tomato Rice)" ... A No Onion~ Garlic lunch for today's Ekadashi ... simple delicious thali with the added goodness of millet ... Yummy Yumz ...... 

** Once again posting My Satvik Veg. Thali for all my friends here. Today’s dishes in the thali are slightly different in the manner that today I prepared Tomato Bhaat which is a favorite, In my home in No-Onion No-Garlic method with foxtail millet. I am slowly introducing some millet into my diet and I had posted vangi / brinjal bhaat using foxtail millet a few weeks back. This is an excellent dish and I urge all of you to try it out. The dish compliments well with plain curds or any raita. I just added on Gardudde~Ambado Bajji along with these in my thali added on a few fried sun dried chillies and it tastes simply awesome. Without running into much details, as I have already written about them in the individual recipes concerned, I am straight away posting this thali, just for a combo meal pattern. Do let me know how you find the thali posts, also if you wish to see something else or some other recipe too. It always helps in receiving feedback on posts. 


** Given Below are the links to each Individual posts of the recipes to the dishes in the Thali above … Please go through the links for the same ... 

1.. “Deep fried Sun-Dried Chillies” … These are store bought chillies that ar first soaked in buttermilk for a few days then sun dried till crisp during summer months and then sold in market or southern Indian stores. You just have to deep fry them and serve with dishes, it actually tastes great with dal-bhaat or pejja. 

2. "Gardudde Bajji (Gojju) Ambado ghalnu / Bottle Gourd (Lauki/Sorekai)~Hogplum Bharta" ... A simple healthy~delicious side dish that can be served along with other dishes in thali ... Yummy Yumz …. 
** Here is the link to the Recipe …… 

3. The making of perfect Curds / Delightful Curds ..... 
** Here is the link to recipe ........... 

4. "Spicy Navane Tomato Bhaat / Spicy Foxtail Millet~Tomato Rice" ... A No Onion~Garlic dish prepared for today's Ekadashi lunch ... simple and delicious with the added goodness of millet ... Yummy Yumz ... 
** Here is the link to the Recipe …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali" where you will get many more combination of thali’s. Do try out various types of mix and match dishes to relish with your family and friends. Also remember to me a feedback if possible. 
** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of different types in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it or have a query, please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Do try out various types of dishes included in the Blog and Enjoy them with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. I have also started a food group for by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" where in you will find many more recipes by members and you too can share some of your own. The link to the group is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring" … Thank You ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.