Sunday, July 1, 2018

Jenavare~Potato Kurma served with Corn~Carrot~Beans Pulav.


“Jenavare~Potato Kurma served with Corn~Carrot~Beans Pulav” … A delicious spicy kurma prepared with Jenavaro (White Val Beans / Mochai / Hyacinth Beans) with addition of potatoes that goes very well with simple pulav having corn, carrot and beans ... Yummilicious … 

** It is indeed a pleasure to keep blogging awesome combination dishes. Kurma is a delicious curry prepared mostly with vegetables and my Mom made the best kurma and my recipe to date remains the same. I just make mix and match of vegetables and prepare the same while I keep the recipe intact most of the time as we simply love it in my home. This time however I decided to prepare the same with the addition of dried beans as for some time now I have been wanting to experiment mix and match of veggies with beans in preparation of kurma. 

** Jenavare also known as White Val Beans / Mochai / Hyacinth Beans is a dried bean that has to be soaked overnight or for 8 hours and then used. This bean is slightly sweetish and adapts very well with any curry. I added in potatoes and prepared the same and served it with mildly flavored corn-carrot-bean pulav and it tasted awesome. I have kept some curry aside for tomorrow to relish with Rava Idly and that is another combo with I love since childhood. Well I hope I get to make it tomorrow and I will definitely post the same if I do. 

** Again, this post is blogged only as a combo meal pattern for all my friends to follow if desired. Many keep messaging me wondering what dish to be done in accompaniment with pulav or vice versa. Then many want to know what combination hits the best at party times. I don’t know if my “Combo Meals” are helpful, but I do get many queries and since then I have included this as a separate post to enable all my friends to pick and choose the combination in dishes. Again, I would like to specify that you should try to make your own combos, they are not at all difficult, the posts here will help us, but the final choice should always be yours. 


** Here is a unique but lovely combo meal pattern which you can try and enjoy with your family and friends, I am sure they will love this pattern and if it’s party time, all you need to do is add in some deep fried bajias and a dessert and maybe a welcome drink or a soup and you are done. And yes include few parathas / porri or roti if needed and your party will be rocking. 

** “Spicy Jenavare~Potato Kurma” … A delicious spicy kurma prepared with Jenavaro (White Val Beans / Mochai / Hyacinth Beans) with addition of potatoes that goes very well with simple pulav, roti, paratha, poori …. Yummilicious … 
** Here is the link to the Recipe …… 

** “Simple Corn~Carrot~Beans Pulav” … A delicious mild flavored pulav that goes very well with spicy Veg. and Non~Veg Curries … Yumz … 
** Here is the link to the Recipe …… 

** You can use the search option for "Combo Meals or Thali" where you will get many more dishes prepared in awesome combinations. Do try out various types of dishes to relish in combination with dosa / Idly / roti etc. or with dal-chawal too. Enjoy the dishes with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.