Monday, July 2, 2018

Boiled Egg Slices with a dash of Black Pepper Powder.


Simple Breakfast with "Boiled Egg Slices with a dash of Black Pepper Powder" served with fried Pav Slices (Mumbai Laadi Pav / Bread) and Tomato Ketchup (Store Bought) along with Kadak Masala Chai (Tea) ... sometimes just simple bf. Can also make you happy ... 

** Life is always full of up and downs, days by themselves are not good or bad, it is the circumstances through which we go that make them so. Though I am very enthusiastic and take my blogging very seriously there are times when I feel too tired to even type out anything nor does my mind work in the right direction. When you feel low, either when someone let’s you down or when something goes wrong in your life it is inevitable to feel in dumps. But I am not the one to gloat in self pity, No way, I bounce back, but when it comes to health, I just can’t do that, I have to go slow and allow my neck and back pain to get relief before I can bounce back. Those days my breakfast is always simple and we call it English bf. 

** In Mumbai we get Laadi Pav (bun bread) throughout the day in every nook and corner, so half my problem gets solved there. Then 25% of the problem is solved as I always stock up eggs in my fridge. So only 25% work of cooking and washing the dishes is left, which is hardly much, so its either Bulls eye, Omelette or hard boiled eggs sliced and served with bread. And I simply love this filling bf. The most. Just add on some ketchup (store bought) and you are done with the otherwise laborious work of preparing Idly or dosa. Isn’t it easy, it is better than those store bought products for sure. So try out such simple breakfast when you are in lack of time or simply feel out of moods. 


** For Serving : Just hard boil a few eggs, depending upon the number of people, say 2 eggs for each member of the family. Remove the outer shell and slice them evenly. You can use a egg slicer the way I use, it is really handy and slices the eggs evenly and equal in size. Add the required number of slices to be served in plate and just top it with coarsely powdered black pepper powder and a pinch of salt. Add in some fried bread slices and some tomato ketchup and its ready to be served with some hot tea or coffee. 

** For Preparing the Bread Slices : Slice the Mumbai Pav (Laadi Pav/Bread) into roundels and apply melted ghee or butter on both sides and tava fry it till its crisp. You can also use any sliced bread available in your vicinity too. You can also forgo frying the bread if you want to cut down on calories, but somehow plain bread slices with boiled eggs are too dry and do not combine well unlike omelette. So just apply a little bit if need be and fry them and serve it hot, children will love it.

** For Perfect Boiled Eggs : You can check up on my link given below for making of perfectly boiled eggs. Yes, there is a way to boil eggs perfectly, if you overcook them or do not immerse them in cold water once cooked a black ring sort is formed on the base of the yolk which is very unpleasant. You can check the picture of my cooked eggs, the yolk looks soft and without bluish black ring around the yolk. Isn’t it beautifully, just go through the link and follow the instructions its really simple and I do not want to write it out again as it has been long back blogged. 

** Here is the link for Perfect hard boiled eggs, plz. follow the link …. 

** For the Recipe of Masala Chai / Tea, Please follow the link given below ….. 

** You can use the search option for "Eggs" where you will get many more dishes prepared using it, both breakfast and for curry too. Do try out various types of egg dishes and enjoy with your family and friends. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.