Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Combo Meal.


My Combo Meal … "Khatta MeetHa Teekha Nendrabale Kele Gojju / Sweet Ripe Kerala Banana Dish Served with Maida Poori (Luchi)” ... A delicious combo dish that can be relished at family or friends get together … Yummy Yumz ..... 

** I have already written how I came about preparing Maida Poori (Luchi) in my last combo meal post, so I will not be repeating about luchi or maid poori here. I have also written about nendrabale kele, the famous south Indian cooking ripe banana and how I came about preparing this Khatta MeetHa Teekha Nendrabale Kele Gojju, so again I will not be repeating the same. But I would like to mention here that though today I have served it here with Maida Poori (Luchi), previously I have always relished it with wheat flour poori or parathas and rotis. 

** If your family relishes poori please prepare them and relish this dish with it as it tastes yumz. But you can serve it with normal roti and it tastes simply awesome. You can take this in your lunch box to office and surprise your colleagues sharing the same with them. If you have access to these bananas ie Nendrabale Bananas please do prepare and relish them, you will get hooked to them. I will not write in more on the matter and bore all, this post is done for Combo Meal choice sake only, so do go through the link given below for the same. 


** For the "Khatta MeetHa Teekha Nendrabale Kele Gojju" Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** For the “Maida Poori (Luchi / Loochi)” Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.