Monday, March 5, 2018

My Thali~46.


My Thali 46 … Brinjal~Tomato Bhaji, Cauliflower~Fresh Methi Leaves Bhutti, Onion~ Tomato ~ Cucumber Salad along with Urad Dal~Dahi Toya and SheetHa (Rice) … A simple and delicious lunch that you can enjoy with your family and friends or when you have guests too ... Yummilicious ….. 

Once again posting a simple but delicious combo of “My Thali” for all of my friends here.This one is actually a simple thali that should have been posted a few days back. But due irregularity of cable / net my work of editing was getting continuously disturbed. The dishes are really simple and there is nothing more elaborate work in them except may be for the preparation of bhutti which needs picking of fresh methi leaves which is indeed a tedious work. But if you have it sorted out previous day then it’s easier. Also see to it that most of the work which can be done prior and kept, please do so, to curtail last minute hurry ups if you have guest coming up. I do not want to keep writing the same lines over and over again as I know it will bore you. So I will just include the links to the dishes in the Thali and as always, please go through the link for the recipe that you desire to try out. 


** Given Below are the links to the dishes in the above Thali ........ 

1. For the Brinjal~Tomato Bhaji Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

2. For the Cauliflower~Fresh Methi Leaves Bhutti Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

3. For The Onion~ Tomato~Cucumber Salad Recipe … Just chop them, mix with some finely chopped green chillies and salt to taste. Add a dash of lime juice, that’s all. 

4. For the Spicy Urad Dal~Dahi Toya Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

5. For Cooking Rice Starch Free / Vanu ghalnu SheetHa Recipe, Please follow the link given below …. 

** You can use the search option for "Thali or Combo Meals" where you will get many more dishes prepared that combines or compliments each other well both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian. Do try out various types of dishes to relish with dosa / Idly / roti etc. or with dal-chawal too. Enjoy the dishes with your family and friends and do give me a feedback if possible. 

** You can also click on the link below for checking the same. 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. I have also started a food group for "Konkani Saraswats" by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" the link of which is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.