Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My New Year 2018 ... Thali 41.


My First Thali of 2018 ... "Coriander~Coconut Chutney, Black Pigeon Peas~Chinese Potato~Sorrel Tree Fruit Curry (Kali Tori~Kooka~Bimbula Gashi), Sapath (Naivedyam), Spicy Fresh Green Peas (Vatana) Poori, Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal), Rice (SheetHa), Homemade Lemon Pickle (Limbiya Nonche'), Panak (Sweet~Sour~Spicy Drink), Matta (Chass / Spiced Buttermilk)" ... Sharing My First Thali of this year with all my friends here and Wishing all of you ... A Very Happy & Prosperous Year Ahead ... Be Happy ... Spread peace ... Stay Blessed ......


This Thali was prepared on New Year 2018 occasion to celebrate the begging of the year but could not blog it. Do excuse the same. Thali are beautiful combo of dishes and are a joy to relish when served with, but I guess it is tiresome to prepare one every time. Also nowadays, we hardly can eat so many dishes together in one go. Due to requests for combo meals and Thali I have prepared them to share here many a times for my blogger friends. But to my dismay the food always remains or get wasted at times. Frankly I love my simple Thali with just a few dishes and not the deluxe variety of the one’s we get in restaurant. You end up feeling all bloated up and for many an hours feel uneasy. This one is a mini Thali with just a fewer dishes and lighter on stomach if eaten in moderation. So go ahead and Enjoy the New Year with healthier Thali or combo of meals with your family and friends. 


** Once again I have shared the links to the dishes in the thali individually below as I prefer to blog it that way without repetitions. So please click on the particular link of that of which you want the recipe and do prepare the same and Enjoy with your family and Friends. 

** For the Coriander~Coconut Chutney Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Black Pigeon Peas~Chinese Potato~Sorrel Tree Fruit Curry (Kali Tori ~ Kooka ~ Bimbula Gashi) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Sapath (Naivedyam) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Spicy Fresh Green Peas (Vatana) Poori Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Dalitoy (Spiced Tuvar Dal) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Rice (SheetHa) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Lemon Pickle (Limbiya Nonche') Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Panak (Sweet~Sour~Spicy Drink) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** For the Matta (Chass / Spiced Buttermilk) Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 

** An Earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. I have also started a food group for "Konkani Saraswats" by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" the link of which is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.