Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thali 40.


My Non~Veg Thali / Thali 40. ... A lovely combo meal of “Spicy Chicken Pepper Roast With Fresh Methi Leaves” ... a delicious chicken curry along with “Green Peas (Vatana) With Sweet Potato (Kananga / Ratalu) Bhaji / Upkari” … A simple delicious seasonal upkari / bhaji … Both the dishes were served along with simple Chapati / Roti … Yummy Yumz …...


** Once again a delicious and simple combo meal of chicken curry and green peas bhaji served with chapati. I have already given in detail about each dish that is placed in the Thali. A very awesome combination of dishes that can be enjoyed with family and friends who love Non-Vegetarian and Vegetarian dishes combination. The chicken curry is a spicy one while the bhaji is not. On the whole a well combined dishes that I relished very much with my family and friends and one of my friend even sat down and wrote down the recipe in detail on her husbands insistence. Again this post is only on request for combo meal planning dishes, which I am getting more nowadays. For those who keep the request, I assure I will try my best and include combo meals my style. But I suggest that all of you form your own pattern and combo meals keeping into mind your family and friends choices, that way you will enjoy the get together better. Again, For the specific recipe of each dish I will be sharing the link as I always do … Yes, just check the same below here and plz. do click on them for that particular recipe. I have not included the recipe of chapati as I felt all are well versed it in but the same can be checked under the label roti in my blog. 


** Given Below are the links to the Recipes of dishes in the thali above ….

** For the Spicy Chicken Pepper Roast With Fresh Methi Leaves Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Green Peas (Vatana) With Sweet Potato (Kananga / Ratalu) Bhaji / Upkari Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** An earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. I have also started a food group for "Konkani Saraswats" by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" the link of which is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey. I strongly believe in Sharing and always endorse that "Sharing Is Caring".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.