Thursday, December 7, 2017

Chicken Liver Pepper Curry Served with Sprouted Moong~Cabbage~Methi Leaves Khichidi.


“Chicken Liver Pepper Masala Curry” Served With “Green Moong Sprouts ~ Cabbage ~ Methi Leaves Masala Khichidi” … A delicious combination of dishes that go very well when served together … the soft khichidi compliments well with semi dry chicken curry …....


** Once again I am posting a combo meal non-veg. dish. This post again is just for helping combination or combining dishes ideas. I have repeatedly written that the recipes will be posted separately as separate posts and not all together in one post. I understand the requests of some people I got that it would have been lovelier if done together, but keeping in mind both vegetarians and the non-vegetarians I prefer to add them separately. I will be giving the links to each of the dishes, so all you have to do is click on them and you will get the desired recipe. Please do go through the link and enjoy the dish by preparing them and enjoying with your family and friends. 

** This is a mildly spiced masala khichidi, unlike the ordinary khichidi in which it is seasoned with minimum spices. This one is almost close to pulav, but with the inclusion of only veggies, rice and pulses. Do try it out, it tastes yummy. I have included masala / spicy khichidi many times before but with the inclusion of powdered masala, while in this one I have used kada / whole spices. The chicken liver curry is also a medium spicy semid dry curry and for vegetarians you can follow the methi da fry or any other vegetarian curry posted in the blog before it goes very well with the khichidi too. Given below are links to both the recipe, do follow the given link for each of the recipe … Thank you …. 


** For the Chicken Lever Pepper Masala Curry, Please follow the link given below …

** For the Green Moong Sprouts ~ Cabbage ~ Methi Leaves Masala Khichidi Recipe, Pelase follow the link given below ….

** An earnest Request : There are many more recipes of similar type in the blog. For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you. I have also started a food group by the name "KONKANI DELICACIES" the link of which is posted on the left side of the blog page. Do join us in our culinary journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.