Friday, September 15, 2017

Rose Peppermint Candy Flavoured Juice With Sabja.


“Chilled Rose Peppermint Candy Flavoured Juice With Sabja” … Seeing my childhood candies I bought them only to realize my taste for these had changed … Now what could I do out of these … Went ahead and prepared juice out of the same and added on sabja to it … Yummy … A lovely flavored coolant to sip on to quench your thirst is ready in a jiffy … Enjoy …... 


Sometimes I just go ahead and buy loads of sweets as I love rolling one in mouth after lunch. But then some are liked and some are not. During childhood these rose peppermint candies were available in a back of 10 and when I saw the packet without second thoughts I bought them only to realize that my taste had changed. Though I did eat a few, I was not at all eager to finish off the packet, so it just remained in the tin there untouched. Today, I just happened to see it and saw that they had gone a little bit soft. I was wondering what to do with it, when I felt a little bit thirsty, so went to make some lime juice. It was then that I felt why not use these sweets and prepare a coolant. Rest is before you to see, I got a lovely flavoured coolant to sip on to quench my thirst.


** Soak 1 tblsp of sabja seeds in a small cup of water. Keep it aside for 10-15 mins. The seeds will be swoolen soon enough. Sabja is very good for health, so do make it a point to have them often in any form you desire.

** Soak about 15 rose peppermint candies in half a cup of water for 10 mins. Now crush them with a pastel or a heavy weight and allow to get soaked for another 10 mins. This way it gets soaked properly. If you are not aware what Rose Peppermint Candy's are ... Its those pink coloured sweets  that look like tablets, you see in the picture along with the juice. 

** In a mixer grinder add in the soaked candies along with 2 tblsp of sugar and a drop of raspberry colour (Optional). Grind to a smooth paste. 

** Now add in another glass of water and run the mixer for another 2 mins. Remove and strain the juice through a fine sieve. Add in a few crushed ice pieces and mix well. 

** Put it in the freezer for 20 mins to get chilled. You can keep it in the fridge for a few hours too to get chilled and then serve the same. As I was in a hurry I put it in freezer so that I would get to serve it faster.

** Remove and add on the soaked sabja which would have completely swoolen by now. Mix well. Check the sugar level of the juice. If need add on some sugar and stir till it melts. You can add 


** “Chilled Rose Peppermint Candy Flavoured Juice With Sabja” is now ready to be served. Serve them on tall glasses. I am sure you and your friends will enjoy this chilled coolant better than chewing those sweets. Stay Cool … Many more to follow, do keep an eye on my blog and do message me if there is any query. I will be only too glad to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.