Monday, September 18, 2017

Masoor Dal Fry with Capsicum ~ Egg Pulav.


“Spicy Masoor Dal Fry Served with Simple Capsicum ~ Egg Pulav” ... An awesome combination of spicy garlic~onion flavored red lentils with mildly spiced capsicum pulav with added on protein level in the form of eggs … Yummy treat for sure … Go ahead and Enjoy. ......


Once again I would like to mention here that this is a simple pulav prepared with loads of capsicum and to which I just added on boiled eggs. I served this with Spicy Masoor Dal and awesome onion garlic flavoured tadka dal and both the dishes compliment each other very well. I will not run into the details of the individual dishes as they are already posted in the blogs. You may wonder why then do I post them separately and at the same time together under different headings / titles.  That’s exclusively on friends demand, who want easy access to combo meals Ideas. They have always requested me to post combo meals and Thali with assorted and mixed dishes which will help them in combining dishes and serving to their family in their homes. Well I am always game for such requests and its not of a much bother to me as all I have to do is post them with links only. 


Again I have to post them separately too as I do not want the recipes mixed of toppled on each other. It is always best to access each recipe separately without any confusion. So enjoy this combo and stay blessed and yes off course before I forget, Thanks a bunch to all my friends for their constant mail of requests on certain recipes. I am sorry if it takes up a while as I have to do so one by one. Stay assured I will. Thank you. Now for the links to the individual access of each recipe. I have shared them below, please go through the same for either or both of the recipes. But do try this combination of dishes once before you mix match and prepare your own combinations. I am sure you will all love this combination. I have tried this so many times over 25 years and every time I have enjoyed / relished it with the same desire and taste. Some dishes are simply like Icons, they never fail us nor do we get tired of them. Below are given the links to both the dishes in the picture above. 


** For the Capsicum Egg Pulav Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….


** For the Masoor Dal Fry Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** An earnest Request : For all my Recipes, use the search option or the label section in the Blog. If you are still not able to find it please leave a message in comment section or mail me the same. You can also go to my page (add on the left side of blog) and leave a message and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible … Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.