Monday, August 21, 2017

My Thali 32.


My Thali 32 .… Dishes Clockwise : 1. Simple Alsando / Chawli / Yard Long Beans Upkari / Bhaji … 2. Kulith ~ Keerlu Ani Bimbula Ghalnu Koddel / Horse Gram ~ Bamboo Shoots And Bimbli Spicy Curry Seasoned with Garlic … 3. Marala / Maralva Pannache’ Podi / Deep Fried Sliced Colocasia (Taro) Leaves Rolls … 4. Kulitha Saaru … 5. SheetHa (Rice) … 6. Hurikadale Panchkadai / Putani Panchakajjaya / Roasted Gram … 7. Buttermilk ......


It’s been a long time since I posted a Thali, Somehow I always forget to click pictures when I sit down for a meal and by the time I remember, half the meal would have been over. Today I took off some time ahead and clicked before I could forget. Though I have already posted each dish separately of those that are served in this thali, I am posting this for the convenience of those friends, who always want me to post combo thali to help them with combining of foods. So I will not run into details of the same but will just give the links to each of the dish below, for that particular recipe all you have to do is just click on the link given and it will take you right to where recipe is posted. Enjoy and stay blessed.

** Here are the links to the Recipes of the dishes posted in the above Thali .... Please check on the same ... In case of difficulty you can either mail me or use the comment section in the blog or on my Page too. Please also like my page for getting regular postings. 

** For the Simple Alsando / Chawli / Yard Long Beans Upkari / Bhaji Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Kulith ~ Keerlu Ani Bimbula Ghalnu Koddel / Horse Gram ~ Bamboo Shoots And Bimbli Spicy Curry Seasoned with Garlic Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Marala / Maralva Pannache’ Podi / Deep Fried Sliced Colocasia (Taro) Leaves Rolls Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Kulitha Saaru Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the SheetHa (Rice) Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Hurikadale Panchkadai / Putani Panchakajjaya / Roasted Gram Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

** For the Preparation of Buttermilk Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.