Saturday, September 17, 2016

Prawn ~ Capsicum Biryani With Cabbage ~ Onion Raita.


Prawn ~ Capsicum Biryani With Cabbage ~ Onion Raita .... Yummy Biryani for prawn lovers ..... Go ahead and enjoy this combination ......


Another awesome combo dish here. I prepared prawns capsicum biryani and served it with cabbage onion raita. The biryani being spicy and the raita kept on milder side was a great combo which was enjoyed by all in my home. The dishes are already posted a few days back and this post is for combo meals pack which many of my friends had requested that I start. 


So, without running into more details I am posting the links to the above recipes in the picture below. Do follow the links for the Recipe. Also prepare and enjoy this lovely combination of prawn capsicum biryani with cabbage onion raita with your family and frds. I assure you they will simply love the dishes. 


** For the Prawn Capsicum Biryani Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….


** For the Cabbage Onion Raita Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.