Friday, July 22, 2016

Maggi ..... On a Lighter Note.


Maggi ..... On a Lighter Note ....... Is the first dish I learned to make ...... the dish I am still learning to make it in 2 mins as the advertisement endorses ....... but I could not do it then nor now in 2 minutes ..... tried my level best .... Ufff… water itself takes more than 2 mins to boil, so I thought maybe they meant 2 minutes after the water has been boiled, so i kept a watch on the clock, but that too failed, then I thought may be after the noodles are cooked and before adding in the masala powder …. naaa ..... not even then …. again disappointment …. more than 2 minutes ............ but one thing i have mastered to do in 2 minutes is ...... yeah ... yeah.... you guessed it right ..... finish off eating it ....... exactly in 1 min. 59 seconds ...... So there you are ….. It’s right ......... Maggi .... 2 minutes ...... So here is Maggi with fresh veggies ..... Enjoy ..... Everybody needs a break from cooking at times ..... and there is no need for me to add on the recipe as its there mentioned on the packet …… Try it …. Who knows you may do so in 2 minutes …. I have just added on some cooked veggies for healthier option….. So go ahead and enjoy while I enjoy this when its hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.