Monday, January 25, 2016

Mooga Dali Usli/ (Moong Dal/ Mung Dal/ Green Gram Dal) served with Poori.



"Mooga Dali Usli/ (Moong Dal/ Mung Dal/ Green Gram Dal) served with Poori" ... A delicious combination of seasoned semi dry textured dal served with hot puffed poori is a delight to relish upon and was one of my fathers favorite dish ... try it children and elders are sure to love this great combo ....

** Mooga-dali usli is indeed a very versatile dish. I have yet to come up with more ideas. However, my favorite combo for mooga-dali usli from childhood to now is poori. The dish is really filling and also healthy as mooga-dali has lots of health benefits. This was one of the greatest hit combo in my parents home and my father always insisted that mom prepares poori to be served along with mooga dali usli or for that matter with tendle bibee upkari. I grew up relishing the same on for weekend breakfast and I have continued the same pattern in my home too. I also love having mooga dali usli with bread slices by tava frying them or preparing it as grilled sandwiches too, will be making a separate posts of each one, however I am sharing links to both mooga dali usli and of poori here without repeating the same to avoid unnecessary entries. Do try them out and enjoy with your family and friends.

I have already posted the method of preparing the dishes in the above picture ie of both mooga dali usli and poori, so I will just add the links to the recipes below.

** For the Method of making Perfect Poori, Please follow the link given below ...

** Do browse through my Article on Poori, Please follow the link given below ...

** For Moong Dal Usli Recipe, Please follow the link given below ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.