Sunday, November 29, 2015


Sukkale Raja losun ani teppal ghalnu Gashi, Ukde Sheetha with Tendle, Batato, Piyavu ghalnu Upkari / Dried Mackerel Gashi With Teppal and crushed Garlic, Red Boiled Rice And Gherkins, Potato, Onion Bhaji .......


This Lunch is of Dried fish curry with red boiled rice and potato tondli onion upkari as side dish. An excellent combination of dishes when its pouring outside and you eat this hot. I will not go into much explanation of the dishes as I have written all about it to the best of my knowledge in the particular dish posts. I will Just add in the links to the these dishes here. Please to follow the links for the recipe. I have not yet included the method of preparing the Red Boiled Rice, Please do excuse me for the same, will update as soon as possible.


** Note : Below are the links to the dishes in the picture above.


** For the Sukkale Raja teppal ani losun ghalnu Gashi / Dried Mackerel Gashi With teppal and crushed Garlic Recipe, Please follow the link given below …….


** For the Gherkins, Potato, Onion Bhaji / Upkari Recipe, Please follow the link given below ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.