Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sprouted Moong Tomato Bhaath With Chinese Potato Curry.


Sprouted Moong And Tomato Flavoured Pulav With Spicy Chinese Potato + Cashews Spicy Curry (Songa) .......


Sprouted Moong in tomato flavoured pulav is rare combination. Was about to prepare tomato bhaath while I remembered I had some sprouted moong ready in the fridge. Thought why not add them to the pulav instead of preparing the same old dishes. Variations is the key to successful attempts in cooking. I always am in the look out to make changes in the normal methods of cooking, while taking care to see that I make it more healthier. All Doctors nowadays advice eating sprouts. I always have some sprouts usually ready in the fridge. Be it of any pulse, like moong, kulith, matki, bagdo etc. This pulav I have made with adding sprouted whole green moong. 


** For the Sprouted Moong And Tomato Flavoured Pulav Recipe, Please follow the link given below … 


** For the Chinese Potato Songa with Cashews Recipe, Please follow the link given below …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.