Saturday, January 10, 2015

PMO Juice / Papaya- Muskmelon- Orange Juice.


"PMO Juice ... Papaya- Muskmelon- Orange Juice" ... Fruit Juices are refreshing and a delight to sip on as not only do they quench thirst but are healthy too ... here is a delicious juice you must try and No, it is not served in Prime Minister's Office but in mine ... Go ahead and enjoy this delicious juice as all three fruits are available in plenty as it is in season now .....

** I have always loved drinking fruit juices from my childhood. Those days for lack of knowledge most of the time it was mosambi juice which I love to date and prepare it often and the other few were either lemon juice or sugar cane juice (from stores). It's been over 2 decades now and I have tried many combinations all turning out simply wonderful. I have forgotten most of the ones I prepared coz. I tried them with whatever my hands could lay on and that which was in season and moreover stocked in home. I had never bothered to write down and I am trying my best to recall them or give in to new variations. Never did I dream that one day it would be useful to me, as who knew that technology would get so advanced that we would get opportunities to bring out blogs of food. Well, this one is a simple but very delicious fruit juice, that you must try out and relish in your homes. 


** Here is my simple recipe for "PMO Juice ... Papaya- Muskmelon- Orange Juice" ... My Style ... Serve it cold with some snack during weekends and have a lovely time with family and friends .... 

** Slice of the outer skin of papaya and muskmelon and remove the inner seeds, pith etc. and discard them and cut the edible part into medium sized pieces. Peel off the skin of oranges too and remove the seeds from the orange segments. Put equal quantity of papaya, muskmelon and orange in a blender along with 1-2 glasses of chilled water and run it for a few minutes till all the fruits are blended into fine pulp. Sieve through a thick sieve, add sugar to taste and mix well. I usually add in the measure of about 2 teaspoon for one glass of juice. Add more water only if necessary as this juice is supposed to be a bit thick. 

** "PMO Juice ... Papaya- Muskmelon- Orange Juice" is done and ready to be served. Serve it cold along with some snacks or as it is and enjoy the benefits of a healthy fruit juice. Always make it point to serve fruits juices during holidays or weekends specially to children so that you build in them the habit of having good healthy coolants in place of the store bought bottled colas which are not at all good for health. Weekends are always tiring as there are loads of work to be done and children too get tired after playing outdoors, this juice comes in handy and will definitely refresh them and you, so do give it a try, you will be happy to see the beaming faces of your family when they sip it on with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.